Location: Scarborough, Perth, Western Australia
The conference theme for the 23rd National Conference of the Australian Health Promotion Association is ‘Connecting the Dots: Tradition to Innovation, Making it Matter’.
This conference will aim to consolidate the diverse range of issues that are dealt with in health promotion by encouraging presenters to “connect” their issues back to the core principles of the Ottawa Charter. This will be achieved through the integration of the five Ottawa Charter principles as the conference sub themes:
- Build Healthy Public Policy
- Create Supportive Environments
- Strengthen Community Action
- Develop Personal Skills
- Reorient Health Services
The conference organising committee invites the submission of abstracts for consideration as an oral presentation or poster. The deadline for submitting abstract is 1 February 2016.
For further information
- View the conference website for the 23rd National Conference: Australian Health Promotion Association
- View the conference program
- Contact the conference managers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org