Date: 6 June 2016
Location: Sydney, NSW
The conference theme, Integrated care: working together to respond to complexity, will aim to connect individuals working in the alcohol and other drugs sector. The conference will provide a platform to highlight some of the sector achievements in responding to complexity, as well as showcasing and exchanging some of the best practice outcomes.
The conference will focus on several themes including:
- integrated solutions to complex needs
- drug trends
- developing a thriving workforce
- empowering consumers
- therapeutic conversations
- responding to the needs of children
- domestic and family violence
- sexual health and BBVs.
Please note that abstracts must be submitted by 5pm Friday 26 February 2016.
For further information
- View conference website
- View information: Abstract submission details (PDF – 112.3 KB)
- View website: Network of Alcohol and other Drugs Agencies